The Cincro story started in 1946 when Edwin C. Sandham and Edward Troy, along with four other employees, began a part-time venture making screwdrivers in a farm shed. The business grew and the friendship continued between Edwin and Edward. In 1947, the business was organized under the name EST Company.
In 1972, EST became a division of Leggett & Platt, a leader in the manufacturing of components for the furniture industry. Our products are sold from coast to coast in the U.S. and exported overseas. Sales are handled through a network of representatives and distribution centers throughout the U.S. EST engineers use the latest CAD technology to take projects from concept to production, designing the required tooling, die-cast dies, trim dies, machining fixtures, test equipment, and every other aspect that is required for customer satisfaction.
In the early 1990s, EST continued to expand and began to offer more components for office seating. These product offerings included chair controls, seats, backs, back uprights, polyurethane arm pads, molded foam, gas cylinders, composite plastic bases, casters, and much more. In 2010, following a two-year interim name change to Leggett & Platt Office Components (LPOC), the division landed on a permanent name change to Cincro. Cincro’s headquarters are located in Liberty, NC, with satellite office and distribution centers in Grand Rapids, MI, and Whittier, CA.
Cincro continues to offer high-quality seating and table components manufactured both domestically and abroad. Our services include warehouse and distribution programs, engineering support, technical testing and design, and salesmen located throughout the United States.
Specializing in accessories, arms and arm pads, backs, shells, frames, bases, casters, footrings, chair/stool kits and assembly, gas lifts, locking and storage components, mechanisms, medical components, seats and seat sliders, and table systems and kits.
330 North Greensboro Street
Liberty, NC 27298
Phone: (336) 622-0121
Fax: (336) 622-4833