About Cincro

The Cincro story started in 1946 when a couple of energetic young men and four employees began a part-time venture making screwdrivers in a farm shed.

The business grew and the friendship continued between Edwin C. Sandham and Edward Troy, so in 1947 the business was organized under the name EST Company.

In 1972, EST became a division of Leggett & Platt Incorporated, a leader in the manufacturing of components for the furniture industry. Our products are sold from coast to coast in the U.S. and exported overseas. Sales are handled through a network of sales representatives and distribution centers throughout the U.S. EST engineers use the latest CAD technology to take projects from concept to production, designing the required tooling, die-cast dies, trim dies, machining fixtures, test equipment, and every other aspect that is required for customer satisfaction.

In the early ‘90s, EST continued to expand and began to offer more components for office seating. These product offerings included chair controls, seats, backs, back uprights, polyurethane armpads, molded foam, gas cylinders, composite plastic bases, casters, and much more. In 2010, following a two-year interim name change to Leggett & Platt Office Components (LPOC), the division landed on a permanent name change to Cincro. Cincro’s headquarters are located in Liberty, NC, with satellite office and distribution centers in Grand Rapids, MI, and Whittier, CA.

Cincro continues to offer high-quality seating and table components manufactured both domestically and abroad. Our services include warehouse and distribution programs, engineering support, technical testing and design, and salesman located throughout the United States.